In order to use this application, you must agree to the terms below:
- Use of the data and statistics shown on the Crime Mapping web site may only be used for personal, informational purposes and any use of the information for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- The Merrillville Police Department makes no guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correct sequencing of the information shown on the Crime Mapping web-site.
- The Merrillville Police Department is not responsible for any error or omission in the data, the use of the data by third parties, or the results obtained from the use of this information.
- All data visualizations on maps are approximate and not necessarily to scale.
- Use the information on the Crime Mapping website only for informational purposes personal to you
- Not use the information on this site for any commercial, improper, illegal, harassing, coercive, misleading, defamatory or obscene purpose
- Acknowledge and agree that the Merrillville Police Department does not warrant the accuracy of the information provided and can not control how third parties use the information and is therefore not responsible for any commercial, improper, illegal, harassing, coercive, misleading, defamatory or obscene use of the information by, or conduct of, other users, third-party links or third parties, and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user; and that you will indemnify, defend and hold the Merrillville Police Department harmless should any claim of any kind or nature be made against it as a result of your use of the Crime Mapping website.
|View the Merrillville crime map||Sex Offender Registry|